9 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager to join one of the world’s leading travel pass company with products in over 35 cities across 16 countries and 5 continents. This company sold over 3 million sightseeing passes in the last year. This company is a fast growing, successful business with global operations and several expansion opportunities backed by private equity.
- Reporting to the Head of Digital, this exciting role is to own the direct website performance across a number of their city passes.
- CRO (Conversion optimisation) is a key element of this role and you will take an analytical approach to content creation, website UX, site optimisations and customer path to conversion.
- End to end management of site translations for owned cities ensuring a smooth and timely process is following.
- Manage the relationship between several external stakeholders.
- Rigorously A/B test website changes and new features and be the go to person for site testing.
- Source, optimise and upload images across all digital assets.
- Analyse site and marketing performance, developing a deep understanding of customer behaviour including path to conversion and checkout funnel analysis.
- Proven experience in Digital Ecommerce and knowledge of all digital marketing channels.
- Very strong commercial acumen and an analytical mind.
- Excellent communication skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox