8 months ago
Our client is a leading global fashion publication that are looking for a Ecommerce Optimisation Manager to join their quickly growing digital team in central London.
This brand is extremely well known and this role is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to progress their career with an exciting global brand. You will be responsible for driving the commercial performance for the website.
- You will be translate raw analytics into a story with actionable insights.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of implementation and insights.
- Manage and work to the set budget and forecast costs.
- Analyse and optimise all channels which drive traffic to the website.
- Manage all 3rd party ecommerce relationships.
- Create, deploy, analyse and drive the outcomes from tests.
- Champion optimisation and digital analytics within the digital marketing team.
- Identify trends and use patterns.
- Manager the company’s ecommerce development roadmap.
- Be accountable for all testing and prioritise backlog and projects.
- Implement an SEO strategy which will help drive subscriptions and reduce costs, ensuring the website is fully optimised for SEO.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- You will have a strategic digital testing A/B & MVT analytical background.
- Have experience Improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources.
- A champion in Google Analytics.
- Magento CMS experience.
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing.
- Strong CRO experience.
- Deep understanding of website personalisation, A/B and multi testing, customer and prospect segmentation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann