6 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Partner to work solely in international marketing. You will join one of the biggest media, content and technology agencies in the world. They are looking for an Ecommerce Partner to join their dedicated ecommerce consulting practice where you will support the delivery of ecommerce projects and engagements. You will be working with global retailers such as Tiffany & Co, Vodafone, and IKEA to name a few.
- You will work closely with our global lead as well as out UK, Germany and US teams.
- You will be part of strategic consultancy engagements.
- Being part of consulting projects for specific client briefs where you will work with the engagement leads, including leading some yourself, working with our clients to help them define ecommerce strategies across both e-retail and direct to consumer.
- Responsible for identifying the best strategies, identifying appropriate vendors and ensuring that these can be rolled out across a range of markets.
- Expected to provide support on product development.
- Be responsible for their largest clients. You will be tasked with constantly improving the offering for their clients.
- This will involve identifying trends in the wider industry and developing consulting solutions around these.
- This role requires international travel, predominantly within Europe and the US.
- Strong, extensive experience in an operational ecommerce role.
- Overseeing online trading, merchandising or similar roles at a retailer.
- Act as an expert on ecommerce across all of it’s functions. Specifically, the consumer-facing element of ecommerce.
- Direct experience of DTC ecommerce, ideally at an omnichannel retailer.
- Comfortable with data and analytics.
- Experience with Amazon is a significant plus.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.