7 months ago
Our client is a leading retail brand that are looking for an Ecommerce Trade Executive to join their digital team in North London. As the Online Operations Coordinator you will work with the Ecommerce Trad Manager to ensure that all activities are completed to ensure the delivery of the sales plan. This brand is extremely well known and this role is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to progress their career with an exciting global brand.
- You will work collaboratively with the Buying, Merchandising and Creative teams, this role will ensure that all tactical changes are implemented on the website as park of the daily management duties.
- Management of a team, including the Ecommerce Visual Merchandiser and Ecommerce Producer.
- Manage website on a day to day basic, including the marketing, trade marketing and ecommerce schedules.
- Oversee the running and execution of the promotional sales plan.
- Work with the Online Content Executive.
- Ensuring the customer journey is as clear as possible.
- Passionate, pro-active and pragmatic with a positive attitude.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Advances experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Some experience with analytics systems.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.