7 days ago
My client is a leading agency located in the heart of London, working with clients like Sky, DFS, GSK, Tesco and Cancer Research.
They are currently seeking an Econometrician Manager to join their Business Science team reporting directly to the Director, the role of Econometrician Manager is responsible for the day to day running of their client’s analytics and their team of analysts.
- Produce insight driven reports that provide clients with key actions to improve their business whilst maintaining technical excellence.
- Involved through all stages of the project from the initial project design and set up, managing the data collection, the modelling work and the presenting back of findings and recommendations. Be tasked with project managing their clients’ analytics, ensuring the smooth running of the whole process.
- Working closely with clients and all internal teams, have a good understanding of marketing strategy and business concerns for both clients and the agency
- As Manager, you will have a Senior Econometrician & Econometrician reporting into them, and will be responsible for ensuring technical excellence within the team as well as their individual development and career progression
- Educated to degree in Economics, Maths or Stats or equivalent
- Experience managing analytics projects preferably of time series econometrics in the media or marketing industry
- The ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Eviews, Access, SPSS and VBA
- Experience within other analytical techniques e.g. conjoint, forecasting, budget optimisations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02038692041 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Cliona Rushe < https://www.linkedin.com/in/cliona-rushe-2712729b>
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox