Up to £45,000 plus benefits
9 months ago
A data science consultancy with a strong digital marketing pedigree and delivery capability. With a team of data scientists (one of the largest in the UK) who use sophisticated techniques to unlock insights into how organisations and people interact then turn those insights into high impact strategies and campaigns that bring clients closer to their customers, employees and suppliers.
They are inherently curious, constantly questioning why. They compare and contrast, benchmark and measure, working with any type of data – be it numbers, words or whatever – to identify patterns and translate those patterns into meaning relevant to clients’ objectives. The result is concrete plans for action that can break open opportunities for organisations to leap-frog their competitors.
But they are not just about ideas. They can also take the pressure off clients internal teams through consultancy assignments that see members of thier Consultancy, Data Science and Campaign Delivery teams sitting alongside the clients
With offices in London and Dubai, their proven expertise in making sense of data from online and offline marketing and connected IoT devices (wearable tech and Smart City related), equips them to solve problems from marketing, logistics, customer service to employee wellbeing.
- The eCRM Client Manager is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and client focused individual to join a fast growing agile company.
- Working in close collaboration with your team and your clients, you will be responsible for strategy across their leading brands
- You will be the client’s main contact for the eCRM and will be responsible for workload management and planning, including project management for larger campaigns, where you will work with different roles and teams across the consultancy to oversee delivery of excellent and timely solutions.
- Your role as Client Manager will also include proactively advising on campaign strategy, developing campaign quotes and timelines.
- Account Management experience
- Proven ability to proactively manage and understand client requirements
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and time management
- Self-motivated and keen to find innovations and new ways of working
- Basic knowledge of HTML for email and web
- Experience working with email campaigns and a good understanding of cross-platform issues
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign platform a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/holly-simpson