£45,000 - £55,000
12 days ago
We are looking for an Editor to join a very well-known FinTech brand based in Central London. This is a very exciting time to join the business as they are significantly grow their editorial team, with this being a new role for the company. You will be responsible for leading a small team, ensuring all content is executed to an exceptionally high standard.
- Be responsible for driving content guides, tools and news services within your allocated division, ensuring all content is accurate and updated.
- Management of an Assistant Editor
- Be on top of all latest news and developments in your sector
- Complete ownership of the tone of voice in these channels
- Work with the CRM team to ensure that newsletters receive high engagement rates
- Strong editor of multiple types of content
- Strong understanding of the financial market
- Managerial experience and ability to work to deadlines
- Great communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants?position=marketing https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox