5 months ago
We are working with one of the UK’s biggest sports publishers who are looking for an Editorial Lead to launch the women’s sport vertical! This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business and take ownership of a vertical that will make a big difference to women’s sport coverage in the UK.
As the Editorial Lead, you will take the lead on coverage of women in sport across editorial and social.
You will be responsible for:
- Commissioning, creating and curating coverage of women in sport, reporting on major sporting events and current events going on in the industry.
- Management of the women’s sport homepage.
- Own the content calendar and planning for the women in sport vertical.
- Work closely with the social team to ensure that content is promoted across all channels.
- Management of relationships with key stakeholders in the industry.
- Act as a spokesperson and championing women in sport.
- You have experience as a sports journalist and enjoy being hands on with writing as well as planning content
- Huge passion for women in sport!
- Confident working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Deep knowledge of women’s sport
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here