about 2 months ago
One of Europe’s 19th fastest growing tech company and winner of the Sunday Times Tech Track award are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and passionate Email Marketing Manager. A high growth business providing card processing solutions to over 50,000 businesses. Recently nominated as Digital Business of the Year 2016, they have been recognised by Google as industry leaders in demand generation.
As Email Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the highly regarded digital and creative teams, you will design, create and implement strategies that deliver across all areas of the customer lifecycle. With P&L accountability for the email channel, you will be measured against KPIs such as channel cost per acquisition, lifetime revenue and deal volume and you will have a mandate to exercise your own initiative and judgement to drive results. Working closely with senior management, you will combine a data-driven approach with creative flair to create customised content and trigger-based programs that deliver against an agreed forecast.
- Create email strategies aligned to customer life cycle stage (acquisition, welcome, in-life, retention and win-back) with accompanying KPIs and success metrics
- Own end-to-end campaign delivery including setup, template build, targeting, segmentation and deployment
- Manage a continuous, rigorous and well-documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the email channel
- Monitor the performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel
- Regular updates and feedback to senior management
You will have at 3-5 years email marketing experience as well as significant experience in using Mailchimp. You will be able to hand-code HTML and create beautiful email creative. With an unwavering focus on key metrics, you will have an insatiable thirst for creating email campaigns that deliver above industry benchmarks.
- Minimum of 3 years’ email experience
- Impeccable grasp of email best-practices
- Ability to hand code HTML
- Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial and enterprising
- An energetic and self-motivated individual with ability to influence and communicate well with others
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox