5 months ago
My client is retail performance advertising company. Using a combination of proprietary technology and world-class service, they help ecommerce retailers succeed through increased transparency and control, unique insights into their business, and improved financial performance. Last year they generated over 3B in client revenue and are proud to count Worldwide IR500 notables such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Urban Outfitters as clients.
This is a key role within my client’s company – it is truly the “tip-of-the-spear,” acting as the most senior and significant point of contact with our current and prospective clients. This role is for someone who has managerial presence, enjoys mentoring members of their team and collaborating across departments, and is passionate about all things related to technology and digital marketing.
- You’ll own the development of an existing and to-be-hired consultative sales team that is focused on customer acquisition and revenue development in the online search marketing and ecommerce sectors.
- You will develop a disciplined training and mentoring process to teach sellers how to discover, engage, and advance new and existing client opportunities from the initial outreach through needs analysis to negotiation.
- Using a combination of software and your own skills, you will develop automation and internal processes to research and uncover new business from a pool of leading ecommerce retailers.
- You will build senior-level relationships with key decision makers at leading Internet retailers and ecommerce providers.
- You will represent the company via attendance at trade shows, industry events, and networking meetings.
- You will work with the marketing operations team to conceptualize projects, develop content strategies, and improve marketing outreach.
- You will represent the company’s recruiting efforts, scaling the existing team to one that matches demand for our offerings.
- You will manage your team’s pipeline, reporting into the CRO on future revenue opportunities and risks.
- You will coordinate with the marketing and product teams on positioning, unique selling proposition, and product features.
- You have a minimum of seven years of experience in B2B enterprise sales, especially focused on search marketing sales, ideally to a retail client base.
- You bring extensive skills in managing a team of individual contributors, particularly in the ability to mentor and develop growth opportunities of the existing and future team.
- You execute the core fundamentals of management and team building with specific experience in building senior-level relationships with key stakeholders in a quick and process-driven manner.
- You have familiarity with Account-based Marketing approaches, including a deep understanding of collaborative sales techniques, content marketing strategies, and a nuanced approach to discovering prospective clients’ business challenges.
- You have worked with Salesforce.com and/or other sales CRM tools. Experience with cadence-based contact systems such as SalesLoft is a plus.
- You have a strong understanding of online marketing practices, particularly in search and/or biddable media.
- You remain knowledgeable in your space by staying on top of current news, industry events, and new technologies.
- You bring the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and on multiple projects.
- You bring strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- You demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of your team.
- You are able to travel and can work effectively in different locations.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here