£50,000 - £60,000
6 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and results focussed Marketing Manager, to a join hugely successful advertising technology vendor. As one of the leaders globally, our client has grown in just 5 years to a £150M t/o business who are now changing direction and strategy. As part of this exciting new venture our client is transforming itself into a full-service vendor supporting the Healthcare sectors.
This critical hire will play a key role in taking the business into new markets, we are looking for a senior hire who will remain hands-on in the short term, whilst also leading the marketing strategy.
Reporting to the MD UK & EMEA you will:
- Serve as key marketing lead for EMEA, based in London, liaising with US marketing to execute marketing initiatives
- Assisting with development and maintenance of collateral to facilitate EMEA sales efforts – including sales presentations, 1-sheets FAQ docs and case studies
- Serve as lead for translation of documents – source translation services and determine best means for ensuring accuracy of in-language materials
- Leading thought leadership initiatives to bolster awareness and strengthen offerings in the EMEA marketplace
- Executing event strategy for EMEA events to support positioning, thought leadership and bolster brand visibility
- Help prep team members for speaking opportunities, manage on-site presence, including booth set up and collateral, source venues for on-site entertaining
- Managing and implementing EMEA social media initiatives
- 4-5 years’ marketing experience, in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences
- Understand complexities of the media industry would be a big plus
- Experience of working with sales team
- A brilliant Marketer with creative, problem-solving, and analytic capabilities.
- A talented copywriter who knows what makes a good story that gets attention and drives client action
- Experience of marketing / sales software (Powerpoint, SalesForce, Clearslide, Marketo, Percolate etc)
- Fluent German speaker / writer would be a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 2020 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.