New York City
$120,000 to $175,000 + OTE
about 1 year ago
This is a fast growing pre-ipo VC backed tech start up, still keeping that innovative and agile culture you get in a start up but with the brand and stability of a larger company.
The recent investment comes off the back of key client wins, growth in revenue and technology development. Their solution is able to take on the top 4 and win as their tech stack works brilliantly as it was developed in house preventing the silo-ing of data and the breakdown of customer profiles.
Their solution is a pure marketing cloud strong in mobile, email, social, desktop with recent innovations into Snapchat and Facebook Messenger marketing.
This is a senior sales role - as an individual contributor you will be tasked with breaking into enterprise clients working alongside the inside sales & marketing teams you will attend the pitches looking to consultatively sell, discuss marketing strategy and close deals
- A hunter new business role pitching deals with the size 100k+ pitching to CMOs (heads of mobile ect) of blue chip brands and retailers
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Work closely with the inside sales team, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash a 1m+ target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
+44 (0)203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here