5 months ago
Our client is a global technology company that is leading the movement to revolutionize traditional marketing and drive transformative results for marketers through its TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™. A pioneer in the industry introducing the first Demand-Side Platform (DSP) with the company's founding in 2007, is the only company of its kind to empower marketers with an extensible, open platform to unleash the power of goal-based marketing at scale, transparently across the enterprise.
This company has experienced triple-digit year-over-year growth since inception, has a seasoned management team leading 15 global locations across five continents.
They are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Enterprise B2B Sales person with a proven history of closing complex, high-value deals in a competitive and evolving marketing space to identify and ensure prospects become successful customers.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate sales activities
- Develop robust sales opportunities from the above activity that result in new business wins to exceed target
- Develop initial sales plan & solution design based on excellent business and functional diagnosis during the sales cycle that results in successful client on-boarding, and handover to the account teams
- Identification of upper third decision makers, their buying mode and priorities
- Work cross-functionally, communicating with and activating key business units within the company to ensure a successful sales process
- Utilize sales software (e.g., Salesforce) to track pipeline, revenue forecasts, as a repository for client needs, and to for resource and product requests
- 7+ years of Enterprise B2B strategic sales experience targeting Economic Buyers at large, direct brands
- History of hitting and exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology
- Excellent communication skills; specifically, strong listening, negotiation, and presentation
- Proven ability to establish meaningful relationships with decision makers with a track record of retaining key clients
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Solutions Engineers on key accounts to drive deals and influence
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win-win outcomes
- Effective project management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a methodical fashion.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile