$120,000 - $140,000
3 months ago
Our client is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. They empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
They are built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on they to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through their technology. They are a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees and offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London.
Simply put, this role is a SaaS Sales "Hunter" with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years selling SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $50K - $500K/year. In addition, candidates should have at least 8+ years overall industry experience.
Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with small-to-mid-sized companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on non-ERP solutions. Experience selling analytics, CRM, marketing automation, digital media publishing or content marketing solutions would be the best fit. Prior experience should include collaboration with Marketing/Sales Enablement team including input into the lead generation process.
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile