£90,000 - £140,000
16 days ago
My client have had an incredibly exciting 8 years since they started. They have grown to now over 500 people, with 25,000 clients, a new CEO who has previously lead one of the largest Social Media companies in the world, and recently over 50 million in VC funding.
Their technology allows insights into usage across multiple platforms including mobile and web for an amazingly diverse portfolio of clients, spanning from sports teams, Fashion retailers and even airlines, to understand how people interact with their tech. They have been industry leaders in their market for a while now, and have plans to grow by over 100 heads in EMEA this year.
This is an exciting time to join a very fast growing technology, who will not be the same company now that they will in a years time. Apply now if you’re looking for incredible tech, Enterprise clients and a fast paced tech atmosphere in the heart of London.
You will also be managing their most senior and important portfolio of clients, with around 10-15 to look after across the UK and EMEA. You responsibilities will be growth. You will need to be building strong relationships with your clients, gain a strong knowledge of their businesses and how you can expand you work within that. Because of this they need someone with considerable experience managing enterprise clients within SaaS in a growth role.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries on their digital experiences.
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform working with the Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will manage engagement, strategy and onboarding.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your clients businesses and how you can cross sell other products into these areas.
- Work with the wider Customer Success and Account Management team to support more junior members and share knowledge.
- Be personally and solely responsible for Renewals and Upsells.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across Europe and the UK
- Work directly with the head of Account Management as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 6 years’ experience either in an Account Management or Account development position working exclusively Enterprise clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You must have experience managing enterprise clients.
- You have an above average growth rate of your clients, with producible examples.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of digital or affiliate marketing and eCommerce.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Health Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Profit share scheme.
- Completely flexible working hours
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox