£80,000 - £100,000 base, £16,000 - £20,000 OTE
9 months ago
They’re a high growth start-up who are experiencing plenty of success due to their tech being the most recent and innovative on the market at the moment. With plenty of funding to push on with growth they’ve recently moved to UK and have hit the ground running already by signing up enterprise UK clients.
Their unique SaaS platform is able to measure and understand the customers journey across web and mobile. By analysing the UX and engagement of marketing materials they can predict and manage the process for a greater ROI.
Not only is their tech amazing they also treat their staff well, giving un-paralleled training and independence in the role, often working closely with other teams and getting involved in non-sales projects. Due to this they have won multiple awards and it looks set to keep winning them
- This is an enterprise sales role selling 100-200k+ deal sizes to global enterprise brands
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the BDR client success, pre-sales and technical teams
- Work with SDR & marketing team to generate and keep up a consistent pipeline
- Developing and building relationships within c’level, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help deliver ROI for the client and revenue for your company
- Persistence and drive to smash an 1m new business target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- At least 5-7 years full sales experience, with two of those years selling enterprise marketing technology
- Must have been selling marketing technology to retail, ecommerce or travel
- Regularly closing 100k+ deals
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 800k
- A good understanding of digital marketing space
- History of closing deals with retailers, ecommerce and big brands
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.