£90000 - £110000 per annum + OTE
2 months ago
Enterprise Sales Director - SaaS B2B E-Commerce - £90000-110000 base + £180000-220000 OTE
They are a Google backed, SaaS e-commerce fast growing start up with some ambitious plans to grow!
The solution helps large fashion brands and retails to connect, increasing revenue for all - the solution is transforming an archaic business process. This requires a consultative and education led sales person.
In this role you won't be coming up against hundreds of competitors or haggling over price but discussing genuine business transformation.
They are looking to grow their small EMEA presence over the next few years and so this is a great time to join.
This is a new business role - as an individual contributor you will be tasked with winning fashion brands (think Channel, Gucci ect), working alongside the marketing teams you will attend the pitches looking to consultatively sell, educate clients, discuss ecommerce strategy and close 200k+ deals.
- A hunter new business role pitching deals within the sizes of 100k-2.5m often across c'suite
- Manage multiple stakeholders during the sales process
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash a c.800k target (don't worry there is a ramp target)
- Attend events and keep you updated on fashion/ecommerce trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- At least 5 to 7 years sales experience with 2 years in the SaaS ecommerce technology space
- Must have experience selling to fashion or sport/outside brands
- Regular experience closing 100k+ deals with some exposure to closing 250k+ deals - they're happy for you to step up
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 700k+
- A good understanding of the ecommerce space
- History of closing deals and smashing targets
- Experience selling into the UK/EMEA market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.