£100000 - £130000 per annum + x2 OTE + Equity
11 days ago
This amazing opening is for an Enterprise machine learning business. They
have built a platform that uses machines, built with the latest advances in deep
learning, to understand human to human communications at scale that in
unstructured environments such as communication data (Emails, calls, messaging,
logs, reviews and social).
This platform turns the difficult human to human communication data turning this
into actionable insights that enable businesses to improve customer experience,
and unlock detailed insight into customer behaviour, operations and to drive
Founded by some of the greatest minds in the industry, this business makes it easy
for users to create, manage and deploy disruptive machine learning algorithms
against high volume conversational data.
This business has an opening for a big-hitting "Individual Contributor" to drive new sales.
As a respected senior, you will be technically confident and tasked with selling the
business platform into a variety of verticals including Telco, Insurance, Retail
Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management and Utilities.
You will be selling into the COO or Head of Front office tech of these establishments
with deal values £200k - £1.5m on complex deal cycles of 12 months + across
Using your credibility, consultative mindset and tenacious commitment to
continuous improvement in business intelligence you will be contributing to the
business as it moves forward in a start-up environment by structuring and pricing of
Day to day:
● Sourcing and Securing qualified sales opportunities within your book of
● Build pipeline using an inbound/outbound model and forecast accurately.
● Educate customers on the changing AI landscape and understand the
business direction and goals as a whole.
● Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings C- level execs to
demonstrate the business value of the platform.
● Enthusiastically represent the businesses technology and solutions.
● 7+ years of winning new enterprise business £200k+ (3-year contract term)
● Well versed in AI market-specific challenges and solutions.
● Conducted well-informed and consultative meetings with C-level execs.
● Demonstrated and consistent delivery of revenue targets and business
● Strong C-level contact book in Finance, Telco, Insurance or Utilities
What you have:
● Analytically mind and ability to engage with others to deliver against targets.
● Confident, self-starting, diligent, proactive and resourceful.
● Vision a positive attitude and the ability to think outside the box.
● The ability to achieve with little prompting.
● A passion for tech paired with comfort in a field combining elements of
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox