£80,000 - £95,000
3 months ago
This is a fast growing pre-ipo VC backed tech start up, still keeping that innovative and agile culture you get in a start up but with the brand and stability of a larger company.
The recent investment comes off the back of key client wins, growth in revenue and technology development. Their solution is able to take on the top 4 and win as their tech stack works brilliantly as it was developed in house preventing the silo-ing of data and the breakdown of customer profiles.
Their solution is a pure marketing cloud strong in mobile, email, social, desktop with recent innovations into Snapchat and Facebook Messenger marketing.
This is a senior sales role - as an individual contributor you will be tasked with breaking into enterprise retail clients working alongside the inside sales & marketing teams you will attend the pitches looking to consultatively sell, discuss marketing strategy and close 100k+ deals.
- A hunter new business role pitching deals with the size 100k-2m pitching to CMOs (heads of mobile ect) of blue chip brands and retailers
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Work closely with the inside sales team, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash a 1m+ target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- At least 5 years sales experience with 2 years in the SaaS enterprise marketing technology space, including mobile, email, social, search & ecommerce marketing solutions
- Experience selling a digital marketing technology to tier one retailers/ecommerce CMOs, heads of ecommerce, head of mobile heads of marketing ect
- Regular experience closing 100k+ deals with some exposure to closing 500k+ deals
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 800k ideally $1m
- A good understanding of digital marketing space
- History of closing deals with retailers, ecommerce, gaming, media and travel companies and experience selling to CMOs is a must
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]