£70,000 - £80,000 base + £14,000 -£16,000 OTE
7 months ago
As a tech they are in a hot space as clients are keen speak to them about how they manage their customer data in a smooth and compliant way. This tech manages and feeds compliant customer data to manage digital marketing, it is a tech that is desperately needed at the moment!
As a company they are not only profitable but growing as well, working with an amazing list of global clients.
They have a great commission plan and a very reasonable target.
- This is an enterprise sales role selling 100-200k+ deal sizes to global enterprise brands
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the BDR client success, pre-sales and technical teams
- Work with marketing team to generate and keep up a consistent pipeline
- Developing and building relationships within c’level, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help deliver ROI for the client and revenue for your company
- Persistence and drive to smash an 600-800k new business target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- At least 5-7 years full sales experience, with two of those years selling enterprise marketing technology
- Must have been selling marketing technology such as tag management, personalization, big data, analytics ect
- Regularly closing 100k+ deals
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 600k
- A good understanding of digital marketing space
- History of closing deals with retailers, ecommerce and big brands
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected].uk
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.