£60,000 - £75,000
23 days ago
This platform is selling a highly needed solution that helps organisations with website/ecommerce governance managing all aspects of website GDPR, tags, SEO, data – to eliminate errors and improve quality.
This is critical as customers often have over 250 digital touch points with a brand, which all need monitoring.
The company is hitting target, growth numbers and sales targets.
It’s a great opportunity to properly step up into enterprise sales, the role is selling a complex solution to large brands in a mostly new business role.
- Manage a complex sales cycle, on average 3 months but can range from weeks to +6 months
- Putting together demos, pitches, RFP/RFIs ect and pitching the solution
- Working with the SDR team to properly qualify opportunities
- Closing and hitting a revenue target 900k+
- Manage deal sizes 45-500k
- Be the face of the company by going to events and staying up to date with the market and products
- Sell across verticals in the UK
- At least 2-3 years closing experience selling a complex marketing or SaaS ad technology solution to brands with an additional few years selling on top
- Experience with websites, website governance and tags will help
- You utilise a consultative sales process and have experience managing non-transactional sales (i.e. 2-3 months+ sales cycle)
- Happy to still sell a range of deals from 30-500k
- Consistently hit your revenue sales target
- Must have UK market sales experience
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox