£80,000 - £85,000
Joe Conlon Perry
10 months ago
My client is a global leader in the SaaS social engagement and optimisation space that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. My client’s software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, their customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. An excellent company to work for in a period of high success and high growth in the EMEA region
They are looking for an International Sales specialist to report directly into the VP Sales in the UK. This is an individual contributor, quota carrying sales position. This role is not leadership/management.
The UK and Northern Europe team is positioned for rapid growth in the region. My client is seeking passionate storytellers and critical thinkers to champion their award-winning technology solution. An understanding of the importance of social for the modern marketer will be beneficial though not a prerequisite.
- The International Sales Director will cover Nordics, Netherlands and MEA. Travel will be about 20-30%.
- This job is centrally located in Central London.
- Hunter mentality - this role is totally focused on acquiring new logos.
- Evangelize my client’s platform and unique capabilities at executive level.
- Be adept at cultivating, evaluating, and negotiating sound agreements including legal provisions.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Possess a hands-on team oriented leadership style in a sales capacity
- Travel is required
- 5+ years of experience in an Outside/Full-Cycle Sales role.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent)
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment
- Can work independently and manage time, whether in our office or remote
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding large corporate accounts.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close new business.
- A strong understanding of both social software and/or online marketing is preferred.
- Ability to interact at all levels of organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategies and manage change.
- Strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solutions selling and/or Social Selling skills are preferred.
- Knowledge of social marketing technologies, best practices and social media
- Must hold a current passport and be able to travel up to 35-50%. Travel will be to customers, headquarters in the US and other regions as needed.
- Ability to engage an audience, have empathy and tell a story
- Ability to contribute to our local office culture
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2974
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the Digital and Tech markets so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn - search for Joe Conlon Perry