£60,000 - £80,000
2 months ago
This company has recently acquired a large amount of funding which is being used to grow the marketing, sales and tech teams in the UK, based in their west London office.
They’ve recently been founded but already have teams in London, Paris & NY with just less than 100 employees and growing, they expect to continue their triple digit growth this year. However they are keen to keep the entrepreneurial and start up vibe, a place where people own their own career progression and can make loads of money.
The product helps drive continuity of branding across online & offline stores, allowing better communication and driving marketing ROI.
The role will be selling large enterprise deals, managing multiple stakeholder in the retail space.
It’s a consultative new business role, your role is to help manage the sales process over the line managing the complex deals and all the challenges that come with enterprise sales.
- Manage the pipeline that’s created for you by the SDR team, driving the process including RFP/RFIs to closing
- Presenting the platform at C/MD level to the UKs top retailers
- Manage all the senior stakeholders that comes with enterprise sales
- Working closely with the SDR, pre-sales, marketing and account management team
- Mentoring junior members of the team and ensuring there is a positive go get attitude
- Closing deals in the £100k-1m+ region
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a quota carrying full sales role selling a SaaS solution to retail
- Keen to work in a new business role selling large complex deals
- Experience in an enterprise role for at least a year closing multiple 70k+ deals ideally more
- High achiever, consistently hitting or over achieving against a 700k+ target
- Must have a strong black book of retail clients
- Ideally understands the marketing/branding/merchandising space
- Must be University educated
- UK Market experience a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here