£90,000 - £120,000
10 months ago
My client is a global leader in multi-channel marketing automation and optimisation solutions for a large number of the leading global brands.
Their platform is used to improve the online customer engagement and accelerate revenue growth through personalisation of a customer’s marketing experience.
Due to continued success – they are one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the US over the last 4 years - in the EMEA region and a focus on the development and expansion of their EMEA business, my client is keen to add at least 2 strong senior Enterprise salespeople to the team to further drive new business and market penetration. An excellent opportunity, with a great business at the beginning of an exciting period of growth.
My client is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Director in the UK to join their growing and highly successful sales team. You will create opportunities and close sales from target accounts by working closely and consultatively with key stakeholders within target businesses. There is a focus on the ‘challenger sale’ methodology where you will act as a business consultant and advisor throughout the sales process - their most successful reps are able to build relationships with key executives, collaborate with them to build consensus internally and then build a compelling business case for the use of my client’s solutions.
- Deliver new business sales within an assigned territory
- Work with their lead generation team to build pipeline
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Evangelise my client’s personalisation platform within your defined territory
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation via networking, events etc.
- Some European travel will be required (depending on territory)
- 7+ years of software sales experience - preferably Cloud-based and ideally from within the broader marketing technology world
- Experience selling into marketing technology sector
- A high achiever on an upward trajectory in your career
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Proven ability to close new business deals in excess of £250k acv
- Proven ability to sell to senior executives including C-suite, guiding key stakeholders through complex sales cycles, with a strategic relationship-led approach
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2974
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the Digital and Tech markets so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn - search for Joe Conlon Perry