£70,000 - £85,000
5 months ago
The company is growing off the back of £50m+ pre-IPO VC funding, they’ve cleaned up with the agencies and already have strong traction with clients direct but with so much more room for expansion. A US company with offices in the Australia, UK & Israel and are looking to double their UK team by next year.
Their technology is a truly innovative data visualisation and analytics platform that plugs into existing marketing and ad technology platforms to build an overarching analytics for CMOs whilst also visualising on a granular level for ad ops and marketing managers. It’s at the forefront of the increasing cross over between ad tech and marketing tech.
They’re the only ones that specifically do this within the mar/ad tech space and face nearly no competition in the UK.
The role is hunter new business sales, building one’s own pipeline alongside the BDRs, pitching and closing to bluechip retailers. This means building completely new relationships with c’level, pitching and closing with support of the pre-sales and marketing team.
- Control of your own pipeline, pitching the solution, RFP/RFIs and closing
- Presenting the platform at C/MD level of world famous brands and retailers
- Detailing the USPs of plugging into both ad technologies and marketing technologies platforms
- Working alongside the newly assembled inside sales and pre-sales
- Mentoring junior members of the team and ensuring there is a positive go get attitude
- Being an expert and keeping up to date on digital advertising and marketing
- Closing deals in the £100k-1m region
- 5+ years’ experience in a quota carrying full sales role selling a SaaS marketing or ad tech to clients direct
- Keen to work in a new business role from generating pipeline to closing
- Experience in an enterprise role for at least a year closing multiple 100k+ deals ideally more
- High achiever, consistently hitting or over achieving against a 700k+ target
- Experience selling mar tech, ad tech, DMP, BI, data analytics for marketing, CX/UX, web analytics or social media marketing technology at enterprise or mid-market level
- Ideally understands the marketing and ad tech ecospheres
- Must be University educated
- UK Market experience a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking my profile here