19 days ago
We are looking for Events Editor to join one of the biggest media brands in the UK based in the heart of London. You will be working closely with an editorial team in order to oversee all events content across both print and digital.
- Create content across both print and digital platforms about events in London.
- Manage a team of two ensuring that all online events content is executed on time and is to the highest quality.
- Edit all events content that goes on the events section on the company site, as well as producing content where necessary.
- Be responsible for editing the events section in the company magazine as well as managing the events calendar.
- Working with the wider team to ensure that content is published in a timely fashion.
- Work to produce video content related to events going on in the city.
- 5+ years working in an editorial role
- Experience managing a small team
- Strong background in both digital and print content production
- Experience in writing, commissioning and editing content
- Excellent communication skills
0203 869 2052 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Amrita Bhogal. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amrita-bhogal-733329116/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox