City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Events Manager - SaaS - £40,000-£60,000
Sphere are currently partnering with a high-growth SaaS business who have just secured Series B funding. They have offices globally, and are now looking to grow their London-based marketing team. The business are looking for an Events Manager to take ownership of the events strategy, being the events expert within the company!
- Create, manage and execute the company event strategy. This will include conferences, trade-shows, meetups and webinars.
- Work closely with sales and marketing in determining campaigns and marketing materials for each event.
- Plan and manage event logistics and budgets, as well as researching venues and negotiating with event producers/external partners.
- Produce detailed proposals for each event.
- Full responsibility of post-event evaluation.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS business
- Successful track record of building the lead pipeline through events and event related communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox