Up to £35,000
4 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and results focussed Events Marketing Manager, to a join hugely successful SaaS technology vendor. Their technology allows app developers to save time, get better results and improve security, providing excellent ROI for their clients. In this critical role of Events Marketing Manager, generate demand for products and services via events, working with sales to develop MQLs and plan an amazing, annual industry conference.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will:
- Working with incredible tech and product teams from some of the world’s best-known brands.
- We’re looking for someone who can build an incredible event marketing strategy that builds demand for products and services
- Plan an amazing, annual industry conference
- You’ll also be responsible for the social media presence of the business
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience in events marketing role, ideally 2-3 years in B2B SaaS / tech environment
- Experience with executing an events marketing strategy designed to generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar email platforms desirable
- Understanding and interpretation of online metrics and analytics
- Track record of managing the daily execution and monitoring of events including demand generation and social media
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts and building a social media calendar
- Identify and evaluate ways to improve all areas of digital marketing across the business
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 2020 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.