£200 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
Events Project Manager
London - Zone 1
Contract - 3 month starting 01/08/2019 - some flex
Approx. £200-300 per day
A leading publishing company in central London is looking for an Events Project Manager to oversee the build up, organisation and delivery of one of the biggest events of their events calendar. This publisher produces excellent products that are utilised by millions of people daily all over the world. You will be the key figure between the Content team and the Events team, so someone who understands branded content would be a great fit!
An Events Project Manager is required to take responsibility of the successful delivery of an event they run every year, attended by thousands of people in London. You will be responsible for the pre event planning and build up, event delivery and post event follow up for an exceptionally epic magazine title… this is a brilliant role!! You will be asked to get involved in all aspects of the event planning- time scales, budget, content, marketing… so you must have previous events experience. You will be naturally very operational. If you have come from a publishing or agency environment that will definitely give you a huge advantage. You must have experience working with and managing key event sponsors… account handling skills are essential and a proven track record looking after key partnerships.
You will have responsibility for ensuring the event is delivered on budget, to brief, and on time… You will essentially work with a talented team of creatives and content folk and events assistants to deliver a best in class programme.
In order to be successful in this role the Events Project Manager will have the following skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years Events experience.
- A proven Events Project Manager
- Great communication skills- you will be required to communicate really well both externally and internally in relation to general campaign management as required
- Be collaborative - you will work across different departments
- Attention to detail- you must have exceptional Quality control management in relation to work, so content, creative, development and production
- Happy to client face- you will be required to deal with internal and external stakeholders and asked to attend external client meetings.
- A commercial brain- you will be required to manage the budget associated to campaigns.
- A juggler- you must have a clear ability to multi task and be organised.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox