Approx. £150 per day £35k-40k pro rata
about 1 month ago
A leading media company in central London is looking for an Events Project Manager. This publisher produces excellent products that are utilised by millions of people daily all over the world. This event is a industry leading event centred around fashion, Lifestyle, culture – it is epic!! If you like beauty, food, music this sis something to really get involved in. You will meet celebrities, but you will be expected to deliver celebrity service.
London – Zone 1
Contract 4 month starting 1st of August
An Events Project Manager is required to take responsibility of the successful delivery of an event they run every year, attended by thousands of people in London. You will be responsible for the pre event planning and build up, event delivery and post event follow up for an exceptionally epic magazine title… this is a brilliant role!! You will be asked to get involved in all aspects of the event planning- time scales, budget, content, marketing… so you must have previous events experience. If you have come from a publishing or agency environment that will definitely give you a huge advantage. You must have great attention to detail and also a good head for numbers- excel and sums! You will have responsibility for ensuring the event is delivered on budget, to brief, and on time… You will essentially work with a talented team of creatives and content folk and events assistants to deliver a best in class programme.
In order to be successful in this role the Events Project Manager will have the following skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years project Management experience.
- Ideally acting as a Event Project manager
- Experience handling strategic partnerships and client accounts
- Great communication skills- you will be required to communicate really well both externally and internally in relation to general campaign management as required
- Be collaborative – you will work across different departments
- Attention to detail- you must have exceptional Quality control management in relation to work, so content, creative, development and production
- Happy to client face- you will be required to deal with internal and external stakeholders and asked to attend external client meetings.
- A commercial brain- you will be required to manage the budget associated to campaigns.
- A juggler- you must have a clear ability to multi task and be organised.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox