£80,000 - £100,000
3 months ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
They help clients think differently; think about how communications can help their brands and business make even bigger growth step-changes than they had planned across the region. They passionately believe creativity and innovation are business critical for clients to grow in today’s marketplace, and it is through that lens they consider the growing role of technology and data to inform solutions.
Their values are to be human in their approach, demanding in their ambitions and united in the way they collaborate across disciplines and markets. This creates an environment of people with opinions and imagination who embrace agency life and are highly committed to the importance of continual personal development and fulfilling not just the ambitions of clients, but also staff.
- This role requires a dynamic, marketing savvy digital expert to lead the digital strategy, regional planning and partnerships for one of the agency’s most iconic international brands across Europe.
- The client has high ambitions and a strong technical background in the digital space and needs a sparring partner to help develop region wide projects, driving thought leadership across the markets.
- You need to comfortable talking about both creativity for digital marketing as well as having a good working knowledge of the specialist areas of Social, Search and Programmatic; eager to demonstrate best digital practices across the board.
- You will be hands on partnering with a wide range of client marketers, media owner and agency partners closely. You will also be a key part of the agencies central team, collaborating closely with our local market teams across Europe.
- The client has a number of brands across their wide-ranging portfolio which have an ambitious digital transformation agenda across a network of over 30 markets to manage and inspire delivering on this.
- Overall, they are an ambitious team working on iconic brands across the portfolio, immersing themselves in dynamic categories such as sport, retail and music.
- The role will report directly to the Managing Partner and will involve occasional European travel.
- 8 years+ digital media & marketing experience, either locally or internationally.
- Understanding of the nuances of different digital market landscapes and regions.
- A track record in producing innovative digital strategies for brand.
- Experience on FMCG, beverage, youth and or entertainment brands.
- A sound knowledge & practical experience of activating digital campaigns, setting up measurement, tagging & tracking solutions.
- Relationships with major media partners.
- A record of working directly with senior clients, selling in new opportunities.
- Delivery of activations & proposals, with a depth of knowledge of how to track & optimise activities based on marketing and business results including location & specific data driven targeting solutions
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox