£40,000-£50,000k x2 OTE
9 months ago
They’re experiencing some rapid growth off the back of bringing on large clients, closing large deals, recent investment and a new impetus from the new experienced sales director. Still with a start-up ethos and energy but the success of a much larger company they are keen to complete their UK land grab with their new product.
The platform manages and auto-optimises new customer acquisition and customer loyalty campaigns with x7 better CPA than traditional display or marketing campaigns. One method is digital named referrals that directly motivates digital word of mouth marketing.
They’ve won multiple awards putting them in the limelight of their clients, they’re experiencing 100% YoY growth and working with amazing retail clients.
The progression is amazing with many people earning promotion quicker than they would at other companies due to the fast paced nature and success driven culture, they really do look to nurture their team.
It’s a pure new business hunter role, with your own BDR you have meetings booked in for you so all you’re dealing with is pitching and closing clients in the Southern European territory with the aim of closing in a succinct time but in a very consultative manner!
- Full sales cycle role - there will still be a focus on keeping the sales pipeline healthy and closing sales on a monthly basis. This is a land grab role whilst the company is seeing great traction in the market
- Pitching in at C’level but also management level, the role will require the a fast faced approach without the need of endless demonstrations and RFPs/RFIs
- Telephone and F2F pitching, the aim being to get as many of the stakeholders on board as necessary and overcoming objections
- Persistence and drive to smash a c.500k+ target
- Attend events (even set up your own!) and keep updated on market news
- Must be fluent in either French or Spanish (ideally both)
- Must have 2+ years closing sales experience preferably a SaaS technology (ideally digital marketing )
- Experience closing deals in SaaS is essential
- Must be numerically proficient and happy to work around number and statistics
- Interest in tech, data and marketing
- Experience selling to retail preferred
- Degree educated ideally from a Redbrick University
- Must have experience selling into EMEA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.