Rate- DOE- £350-450 a day
about 2 months ago
A leading entertainment business in Central London is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer. In the last 3 years this business has grown exponentially and are now in a position to expand their Technology team. The business has its products and services used by millions of people across the globe.
Contract- 6 months
You will be a Full Stack Developer with circa 5 years commercial experience to work on the launch and build of a brand new product for their entertainment network.. The PHP Full Stack developer will join a great team, but you will be expected to be a senior in that team, and thus be able to assist in the development of what is a high scale environments. As a Full Stack PHP Developer you must have the ability to work on front-end or back-end orientated code successfully- ie you must have a proven track record across both.
- PHP 7+ (TDD, BDD)
- Symfony 3/4 Framework
- Node.js/React/Redux/redux saga
- REST API development / 3rd Party service integrations
- High level of AWS experience, including DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM (AWS Developer certification desirable) - please list the specific AWS services when applying
- Standards based authentication using OAuth2.0/OpenID Connect
- Experience designing and developing microservices and serverless architectures at scale
- Experience of docker development and preferably deployment using AWS ECS or a similar container orchestration system
- Doctrine ORM
- MySQL/NoSQL experience
- Ecommerce experience
The client is looking for an experience PHP developer who has worked as part of a team responsible from conception / design through to launch, ideally within and Agile environment. You must of had exposure to testing / QA practice and principles too. Generally a switched on candidate, who has as real willingness to help improve the business and development processes would really suit the collaborative culture of this organisation.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv to [email protected] Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox