$110,000 to $150,000 + OTE
4 days ago
Our Client is a rapidly growing Events Discovery App that is trying to change the way that people discover great things to do in their city. They have their own booking platform and an extensive network through blogs.
Since being founded in 2013 they now have a New York, Madrid, London and Paris and now want to continue with their international expansion in LA.
Our client is looking for hungry and senior sales professional that want to work hard and help to grow a business into a new market.
The General Manager position is one of the most important roles in the company, as it is key in successfully launching a new market.
- Set up initial network of event organizer relationships as well as the local sales process
- Hire initial team in local market and manage ongoing hiring needs
- Lead local business development efforts
- Manage local user growth and sales initiatives, coordinating directly with the CMO, Global Head of Sales, and CEO
- Represent the business at local events and with local PR
- Report on monthly goals in terms of content acquisition, user growth, and revenue
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- This is a position based in LA. Candidates need to be passionate about the offline entertainment industry.
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with a track-record of launching businesses into new markets or new business segments. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience.
- 3+ years business development or sales experience
- 5+ years operational management or general management experience
- Investment banking and management consulting experience also strongly
- History of managing impactful projects, or impactful product lines
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Strong track record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Entrepreneurial DNA, fearless attitude, and prior experience working for a start-up or high-growth project
- Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Top-notch academic background (MBA is a plus)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
+44 (0)203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox