27 days ago
Sphere Digital recruitment have partnered with the fastest growing foodtech startup in the US. Last year they closed a substantial amount of funding which they are using to accelerate their growth across Europe. It’s a very exciting time to join the business!
The General Manager (Germany) will be responsible for launching the company’s operation in Germany. Based in Berlin, you will have P&L responsibility and will initially manage a team of 10, split across two offices. This role would suit someone with senior generalist experience, ideally from a start-up or FMCG company.
- Oversee the sales, marketing, customer & merchant experience and operations of the German market
- Drive the growth of order volumes and revenues
- Manage the P&L
- Initiate local marketing and PR strategies
- Manage the acquisition and supply of restaurant partners
- Work with engineering teams at the HQ to make product improvements
- Share best practice with other teams globally to help scale other cities
- 8+ years’ experience in a sales, operations, marketing or partnerships management role
- Marketplace or FMCG experience is highly desirable
- Proven experience in a leadership role, growing and managing a team
- A commercial mindset, with a proven ability to drive and achieve results
- A creative and ambitious attitude
- An MBA would be a plus
- Fluency in Germann and English is essential
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV to [email protected] or calling +44 (0) 203 869 2062. Don’t forget to register as a candidate too!
[email protected] / +44 (0) 203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox