£32000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
German-Speaking SEO Manager - Luxury Cosmetics and Fragrance - 35K - London
A few years ago, a global luxury cosmetics and fragrance company decided to heaving invest in digital marketing. They acquired a Media Agency to focus on their Social and Programamtic with the view to eventually bringing their PPC inhouse.
Fast forward to today and the digital agency arm of this company have doubled in size and have a presence all over the world. They have decided that now is the perfect time to start working on bringing the SEO in house and this is where the SEO Manager comes into play.
This company are looking for a German-speaking SEO Manager to join the rapidly growing SEO team. As a SEO Manager you will be responsible working in close collaboration with the current Media Agencies, and the wider team within this Agency. You will draw upon your extensive SEO knowledge and experience to teach others best practice, both internally and externally. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in SEO and be part of something new and exciting.
- You will have at least 18 months' experience campaigns, ideally within an agency
- Are able to speak German to a business standard.
- You have excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You are able to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insight, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Omniture etc
- You have some good client-facing experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.