5 months ago
This agency is looking for a Global Account Manager to join their growing team. This well-connected agency provides opportunities and development to their employees through training and support. Offering a vibrant and collaborative culture gives individuals a real chance to progress, develop skills and provides the opportunity to work alongside likeminded people.
It is one of the world’s largest media agencies working with some of the biggest brands worldwide. This award-winning agency focuses on planning and buying for clients that come from a wide variety of industries working through a dynamic market. You will have the chance to be an integral part of the campaigns and work with prestige brands.
This agency is driven to provide their employees with great training and development to increase learning and progression. Not only this, the agency upholds a fantastic culture that makes it a great place to work through social nights, ski trips and more!
The role of the Global Account Manager is a chance to take on a position that is both rewarding and stimulating. If you are currently in a senior planning and buying role or have experience in that area, then this is a role to consider! It will help you to grow and develop your experience through the leading of accounts with key stakeholder relationships.
You will be reporting to a digital director and working alongside a strategy team to deliver strategic and innovative campaigns in the UK and across multiple global markets. The client you will be working with is highly regarded within the agency and is seen as a luxury and prestige brand. You will be focusing on offline and online channels to plan, activate and implement strategic campaigns.
They are looking to hire someone who is looking for a challenge, and to be an integral part of multichannel campaigns. Working with an exciting and innovative client will both be challenging and rewarding. It requires a collaborative approach with various teams within the agent, external global partners and the client, so that you can together produce successful campaigns that change the brand positioning of the client.
You will be focusing on building and maintaining relationships with the clients as well as supporting and liaising with other teams. In this position you will be required to set budgets, make recommendations for the campaigns and strategic partners too.
This is a great opportunity for those in the Media planning and buying industry as it will allow a greater depth of knowledge and skills to be acquired as well as plenty of opportunities.
- You will be an experienced and passionate planner and buyer across all channels
- A proactive and hardworking individual that strives for success
- Clear understanding and experience in the media industry involving multichannel planning, activation and implementation
- Great communicator to demonstrate knowledge- Must have strong verbal and written English
- Able to liaise with other teams articulately and collaboratively
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners in an effective and professional manner
- Excellent presentation skills in order to deliver plans and rationales with the clients
- Provide support to the teams and clients teams
- The ability to set budgets and offer recommendations
- You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage more than one task simultaneously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02086297602/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here