3 months ago
A leading global technology company specialising in hardware and software solutions for some of the worlds largest and most influential businesses. They are a multi-billion dollar company with a very strong 12 year relationship with the agency so the scope of work you will be developing is huge!
This clients communication model is incredibly unique. As a business-to-business client, they need to use specific marketing disciplines in order to reach their often niche and high-level target audience. They focus mainly on digital media but also runs outdoor activity (e.g. a PR stunt at a competitor’s industry trade show), and dabbles in print advertising for a few key products. Primarily though, you will be delivering forward thinking digital programs that specialise in generating awareness and engagement around their core products, as well as creative ways to gain contact information for their sales team to follow up on.
The agency is in game changing times for this client: ‘content is king’ and they have moved in the direction towards more content driven initiatives. The client is constantly winning and acquiring new products which allows the team to work on a range of different strategies and campaigns, targeting different audiences across markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- You will be one of the leads on one of the largest teams in the agency (12+ people), gives you a very strong support network, and an unparalleled opportunity to manage a large team
- This is a top 20 account for the agency and as such gives you the opportunity to work with (and be visible to) senior leadership from within the agency and the client itself
- You will be responsible for shaping the strategy and direction of the account with a client that craves new and innovative ideas and are very open to putting budget down for testing. This provides many opportunities to create & own a project through to the end
- This is an international account where you will be extremely close to the clients to such an extent that you will be seen as an extension to the internal marketing teams. As a result you will be involved in many conversations that agencies are not typically privy to which provides a great opportunity to learn about international business & international clients
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning and Buying in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level and grow this team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as well as an expert in traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary – Head of Media Agencies & Contract Marketing
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]