4 months ago
I am currently looking for a Global Communications Director to join one of the biggest names in luxury retail. This is a central role within the Global Communication Team, responsible for devising and rolling out the global communications strategy.
- Develop and manage the global communications strategy across all media touch points including influences.
- Drive brand awareness, devising the global communications strategy to established, new and emerging markets.
- Ensure brand awareness, position and the continual development of the brands profile.
- Formulate and execute a successful and comprehensive tiered global strategy.
- Help devise and implement a global ambassador and influence program to strategically drive key target demographics for the brand.
- Oversee all global and regional events.
- Manage and mentor global communications team on a daily basic.
- Devise and oversee the creation and implementation of all global communications material.
- Oversee the strategic spend of relevant global communications budgets ensuring spend is in line with the global brand strategy.
- Build and maintain an excellent network of contacts in relevant parallel luxury industries.
- You will be highly strategic with a creative flair.
- Have a strategic approach to budgeting is essential.
- Experience in crisis management is required.
- A proven track record in anticipating and advising brands on all relevant issues.
- An established communications background.
- Preferably within the luxury, beauty, interiors, lifestyle or fashion industry.
- International experience is a must. You will have an understanding of global business dynamics.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox