22 days ago
I am currently looking for a Global Copywrtier to join one of the biggest names in luxury. This role is someone who has a passion for British brands and luxury. This is a pivotal role creating bespoke copy and managing requests, as well as supporting the Global Copy Director and Global Assistant Copy Manager in the day-to-day activities and admin for the team.
- Helping to protect, develop and implement the tone of voice across all areas of the business under the direction of the Global Copy Director.
- Supporting the copy team with day-to-day copy requests (inc. emails, online assets, brand copy, press releases and Q&As).
- Creating and executing bespoke copy for programmes, campaigns and fragrances.
- Writing copy for social media platforms with a focus on Facebook and Instagram.
- Representing the team in meetings about owned programmes to give status updates and answer questions.
- Liaising with relevant copy contacts in the business to ensure all brief requirements are met.
- Submitting all copy for legal approval and being the main point of contact for the legal department within the copy team.
- Attendance at company events and training courses where applicable.
- Previous experience within a luxury or British brand is ideal.
- Excellent communication, organisational and written skills.
- Faultless attention to detail.
- Previous copywriting or editorial writing experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox