Up to £40,000
7 months ago
Working at this media agency you will be doing a lot of sponsorships and partnerships on this category leading beauty and fragrance client. They are looking for people who are used to working with big budget clients and are passionate about beauty, make up, fragrance and hair care.
They are down to earth people with ambition, a proactive approach and the tenacity to work with some of the best advertisers in the industry.
This team work across a large portfolio of brands in the UK and globally. You would be the strong number 2 for a Business Director who has a background of developing strong leaders. Naturally you will need to be a strong Digital specialist with a background in this for your career.
The client are a different kind of business with a digital first method and a lot of partnerships. They are partnering with key digital publishers and technologies has driven their innovation forward. They are digitally centric brands and very focused on the best needs of their consumers.
If you are looking for a strong, supportive and high achieving team this could be the place for you.
The social culture is varied and rich with everything from organised sports teams, yoga in the office, beer in the evenings to book clubs and beauty treatments. They want to create the best experience for their employees and really respect the need for work life balance.
This role is for a Manager to set digital strategy, someone who is organised and can network efficiently and effectively. It works across digital planning to position the integrated communications and acquisition account management to support the lead and director of the account.
Specifically you will be:
- Providing recommendations to the client and local teams on data use to inform planning and campaigns
- setting digital strategy to support the best use of data and technology (e.g. DMP targeting, Programmatic buying, Dynamic creative) in brand campaigns
- Partnering with the senior team on ‘test & learn’ opportunities in local markets
- Central roll out of the digital display and acquisition campaigns or partnerships
- Creating new digital strategies for multiple product campaigns
With proven experience in digital account management you will be looking to take the next step in your career into strategy. With a proactive approach and exceptional communication and organisation skills you will be ready to take on the local market challenge of this international role.
Knowledge of the digital display landscape is not essential but you must have the desire to learn (Ad Networks, Adservers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.). It is essential that you have proven commercial awareness and can consistently demonstrate a high degree of accuracy even under pressure.
Working as the Digital Account Manger the role requires a degree of technical skill in order to develop the reporting systems and to introduce programmatic display and video. Working in this competitive landscape the team strive to be outstanding in all that they do but bring a fun working culture and collaborative team environment, with everyone getting stuck in from executive to director.
- Proven ability in Digital planning and/or buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
- Experience in digital display, video, out of home and both brand and DR are desirable.
- Previous experience of managing or mentoring is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in planning, implementing, managing and optimising campaigns
- Understanding of the broader digital marketplace and the latest innovations and media adventures
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Can demonstrate that you have constructively challenged your clients and worked with them to develop campaigns that secured a real competitive advantage
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media Agencies - Media Planning & Buying
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.