18 days ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be working with a Global Media & Advertising Agency. They are looking for a Data & Insights Director to join the Marketing Intelligence team for one of their Tier 1 Technology Clients.
This person will lead innovation and forward thinking for business strategy, and work alongside other agencies in the Group to provide the Client with data-driven Insights.
- Lead International Marketing Intelligence team and make recommendations for the best practice on data analysis and insights.
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques.
- Experience using statistical analysis, web analytic tools and other relevant platforms
- Be able to interrogate large amounts of data, transform it into a usable format and advise client leads in a clear language about the implications from the analysis
- Support the client team and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in all new marketing opportunities
- Min 7+ years’ experience in a Data & Insights role (media planning experience desirable)
- Must have experience in making recommendations to International Markets
- Degree in numerate or sciences degree. E.g. statistics, economics, computer science.
- Proficient in a range of data analysis tools such as SQL, R, Python.
- Good understanding of a range of web analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Power BI etc.
- Ability to tell stories with data and present findings to directors and senior stakeholders.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox