£100,000 - £120,000
8 days ago
I am currently looking for a Global Head of Content and Design to join a market leader in online trading, forex and spread betting. This is an exciting time to join an online trading business as people are excited about crypto, stocks moving and spread betting. This company do everything in house and they operate like an internal digital agency. They have a cool, techy, dress down culture and are now looking to grow their global reach. It is extremely important that you have experience in this sector.
- You will manage both the Content and Design team overseeing the development and execution of the content strategy globally.
- Work within the global marketing team in London to define and deliver the appropriate content across customer communications, websites, acquisition marketing an trading platforms through the implementation of a content strategy.
- Work with the regional marketing, product, development, operations, sales and other internal teams to define the content.
- Work with key stakeholders, develop content strategies that can be leveraged globally across customer communications, websites and platforms etc.
- Define and maintain content based on defines user segments and journeys.
- Lead internal content and design teams.
- Build a KPI driven and prioritized roadmap.
- Develop, maintain and communicate the content roadmaps.
- Have an understanding of SEO.
- Engage with the extended organisation to deliver a consistent customer experience and brand proposition throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Compile and deliver monthly content engagement reports detailing the month’s activity and performance against KPI’s.
- A deep understanding and solid track record within the leverages trading sector including specific experience with forex, spread betting and CFDs.
- Solid content management strategy experience at a similar level within digital led marketing organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Results driven, commercially orientated.
- Proven track record in team, stakeholder and supplier management.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2032 [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox