10 months ago
I am currently looking for a Global Head of Marketing and Communications to join a luxury beauty brand in either London (will require travel) or at their head office in Dusseldorf. This brand has a huge celebrity network, they are world-recognised for non-surgical anti-aging treatments and a skin matric. If relocating to Dusseldorf a relocation package is supplied. You will be responsible for directing the global marketing and communications of the brand.
- The Global Head of Marketing and Communications will work directly with the Founder and CEO of the brand to define the business strategy.
- Devise marketing and events plans, manage global agencies, collaborate with the Wholesale teams. The Community Manager and Ecommerce Functions to ensure that the brand has a fully integrated 360 omni-channel approach with cohesive and consistent to luxury messaging.
- Lead planning of marketing calendar to support product launches and events.
- Develop and execute a creative and effective communications strategy to enable the brand to connect and grow in global markets.
- Manage PR agencies globally.
- Collaborate with content creation teams.
- Work with the ecommerce function to ensure a strong luxury online experience.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in luxury or beauty industry.
- Must have global marketing and communications background.
- Experience with managing PR agencies or have worked alongside one.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task and problem solve.
- Ability to work under pressure and across all levels of seniority.
- Must have a hands on attitude.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here