£40,000 - £50,000
7 months ago
You will be joining one of the worlds largest global advertising, marketing and communications network providing services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Due to recent new business wins and increasing demand across the network for their expertise they are expanding the Global Investment team based in London.
The Global Investment team is a dedicated unit to drive value creation and monitor and deliver commitments to a well-established and growing client base. It is built around experienced media traders, auditors and analysts whose job is to share and apply investment best practice across the network and ensure that clients always receive the best media value and investment guidance.
The team play a vital role quantifying and tracking media buying performance across all markets for clients. They strive to define new ways of measuring value to ensure they continue to lead the industry in this area. This is an exciting and rare opportunity for someone to join a vibrant and rapidly growing team as an Associate Director in Global Investment.
- Create media strategies for optimising client results
- Develop and leverage strong relationships with the senior global trading community, external media auditors and clients
- Support team on global pitches working with senior management and markets ensuring submissions reflect the agency’s trading policies
- Identify best practice and assist and advise local markets on strategies to achieve buying commitments
- Support senior management in developing the products and outputs of the Global Investment team – improving processes, efficient reporting methods etc.
- Deliver your individual objectives in line with the agency capabilities: Commercial Acumen, Team Player, Client Builder and Craftsmanship.
- Very strong understanding and interest in media measurement metrics, KPIs and market pricing dynamics across all media
- Experience gained in either a local market agency buying team (any medium), at a media auditor, at a media vendor or within an International Media Investment/Trading/Accountability team.
- Strong working knowledge of external auditors practice, methods, methodology in at least one market (preferably multi-market)
- Enquiring mind that wants to push boundaries and create new approaches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to explain complicated concepts with clarity and develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Experience of supervising or managing team members
- International media experience ideal but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail & well established organisational and analytical skills
- You will be highly numerate, skilled in value methodology and highly competent on excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital & media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here