£30,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, comms planning, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
A lively and energetic bunch with a serious ambition & commitment to great work for clients, balanced by a strong social scene. The EMEA team leads the evolution and execution of the agency’s promise of client investment. The number one agency in EMEA they are continuing to innovate at scale and the digital activation team are dedicated to creating unparalleled Search, Social & Programmatic programmes that deliver measurable business results.
If you’re looking to take your career in a more strategic direction this is the opportunity for you!
The role of the strategy community in this approach is critical. they are the guardians of the proposition tasked with integrating it into the agency’s DNA so that it fuels everything they do. As a result, the need for smart, strategic and multi-skilled thinkers has never been more important.
The Strategy Manager (SM) will help steer the quality of our thinking across everything they do, from the core accounts, to thought leadership, new business pitches and their contributions to the agency culture. Ultimately we are looking for individuals who already have a strong point of view but are also hungry to learn and adapt to a new environment.
- Experience from a Media Agency or Creative Agency
- A strategic thinking keen to move into a pure media strategy role
- Ideally experience across global markets
- Ideally experience in comms planning but will consider people from varied backgrounds such as Digital Planning and International Coordination
- A lateral thinker, who is excited about the relationship between media and business outcomes.
- A growing understanding of marketing, media and communications concepts, models, skills, practices, tools, frameworks, etc.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.