26 days ago
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands.
They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.
They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
As a Performance Account Manager, you will be the strategic lead on campaigns for various global clients. You will run a team of 2 Executives across PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic, giving you that cross-digital experience and development for your career. This is a client facing role with key stakeholder management.
- You will have had at least 3 years’ experience within PPC, Paid Social or Programmatic – ideally two if possible
- recommendations and consultancy on changes across different search engines
- You have strong technical, numeracy and analytical skills
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve efficiency and quality of work
- You are able to manage a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox