5 months ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be working with an innovative and award-winning Global Media Agency and they are looking for an experienced Global Insights Director to lead their Media Planning & Audience Insight department.
The Global Insights Director will be responsible for the leadership and development of audience insight and its application to media planning globally.
There are 5 core functions and responsibilities of the Global Insight Director which are;
- Providing strategic research & insights to Tier 1 Global Clients
- Global Client Relationship Management
- Leadership & Team management, retention and growth
- New Product Development
- New Business Pitches
- Minimum 8+ Years’ experience in Research & Insights (Agency or Media experience would be advantageous or an understanding of media planning & buying)
- Excellent understanding of a range of Qualitative, Quantitative & market research methodologies & insights and analysis tools.
- Experience of regional/ global coordination within the field of Insight
- Experience in Team leadership, Management, Training & Development
- Innovate and forward thinker
- Understanding, and experience in application, of digital and social media insight data and analytics
- Top Market salary & benefits
- Exposure to latest Insights & research tools & Technologies
- Opportunity to be involved in New Product Development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
Insights & Analytics Consultant
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here