City of London, London
£30000 - £37000 per annum
2 months ago
This is the world's most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency's story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are globally impactful, household names.
The Global Search Strategy Manager will leverage search data and insight to inform and enrich global media strategies for a huge Global FMCG brand as part of a totally new, dedicated strategy and innovation team. You will also guide local implementation and share best practise and learning with 60 local markets across the EMEA, APAC and North Americas regions. Remember this is an entirely hands off, purely strategy focused role, with the opportunity to work across digital strategy as a whole, as you progress.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to creative teams and the media landscape. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
- Key day to day search strategy interface for Global Brand and Media Teams as well as relevant agency partners
- Support Global Strategy Director in the development of global communication strategies
- Work in collaboration with local markets to inform search development and local media implementation
- Build relationships with local market search leads to ensure that global strategy imperatives are implemented and actioned on a local level, and report successes/barriers back to central stakeholders
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of search, and how it plays a part in the overall digital/media mix - particularly for FMCG brands
- An understanding of search measurement capabilities across brand and performance implementation
- Up to date knowledge of search platforms, technology providers, and other suppliers which our clients can partner with
- Excellence in communication, presentation and team building.
- At least 18 months experience in a Search OR a Search and Social role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.