£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 days ago
One of the world's biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Fashion, Entertainment, FMCG & Travel.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years. They support flexibility within the business by allowing flexibility within their clients and departments and promoting internal progression.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
3 Best things about the job
- Opportunity to take the lead on a key affiliate client which has billings of £2.7m per annum
- Working on a 'best in class' affiliate strategy which has won awards at the PMAs
- Surrounded by digital media specialists to help you become well-rounded in digital
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Learnt the basics of the account, how it works and relevant context to the client's business
- The ability to own and run the weekly client call with key stakeholders
- A clear understanding of your client KPIs, and what you need to deliver
- Delivered at least one Post Campaign Analysis or Quarterly Business Review
- A detailed understanding of the booking systems and finance process across an international travel brand
In six months, you would have:
- Become the client's day to day contact delivering strong planning and ensuring smooth implementation
- Presented future strategy to the client on calls and face to face (where relevant)
- Added your own flair to the account
- Built strong relationships with other specialists
- Completed relevant e-learning training, to assist with your wider channel knowledge
In 12 months, you would have:
- Grown your clients' business against their KPIs e.g. profit, lifetime value, sales etc.
- Implemented new impactful technologies and affiliates onto your clients' affiliate programme
- Received positive feedback from internal and external stakeholders on work that you've delivered
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox